Saturday, March 1, 2014

10 things

Ten things I know and am certain about myself now, alhamdulillah.

1. I'm that girl who cries at weddings and funerals, despite not knowing that person.

2. I love baking, and I love the challenges of making delicious and beautiful desserts. 

3. Writing has always been my passion. I stopped writing many times because I'm embarrassed that I don't write as well as many others but I have to learn not to think that way anymore.

4. I feel inferior almost all the time. I assume everyone's better than me in different ways and I try to disappear before anyone notices.

5. I am trying to change that.

6. I express myself better when I write, compared to when I talk. That's why, I used to love giving cards and writing love letters.

7. My height is and will always be 150 cm. I will start embracing this amazing 3 digits and by that, I hope I aspire you to great heights.

8. Which means being a runway model will never happen.

9. Also, it doesn't really help that 3 of my bestfriends are beautiful tall girls which makes me look like Dobby next to three Hermiones (4th book and above).

10. But it also means that I never have to worry about wearing heels and making sure beforehand that other girls are wearing them as well, in fear that I'd be the Burj Khalifa at the event.

Alhamdulillah.

Journey of learning to love myself, going pretty well insha Allah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment