Monday, December 14, 2015

What 2015?

Assalaammualaikum!

So.... a lot has been happening, I don't exactly know where to start. This will be my first post for this year which is ending in about two weeks haha. So err... here goes.

I've been going through two major changes in my life this year. In February, I become a wife to an amazing man, and for a month plus now, I am also a mother to a beautiful baby girl. Alhamdulillah. Does that justify my absence in the blogging world? Hehe

One thing I'd like to talk about my pregnancy; if you know me very well, you'd know how long I've prayed to gain a bit of fat to my underweight body. Well............. just... be careful what you wish for okay? Throughout my pregnancy, I gained a whopping 25 kg. 25. 25! Just let that sink in for a minute (or second because the heavier it is, the quicker it sinks sobs). After giving birth, I lost 10 kg so..... it really put things into perspective. The remaining 15 kg is just...*uncomfortable silence*

Anyway, one of my bestfriends got married last weekend, alhamdulillah! I met an old friend from high school there (apparently they're cousins) whom excitedly asked me if I were pregnant (grrr). But all in all, it was a beautiful union of two amazing people, and a wonderful reunion of childhood friends. I shed a bit of tears cos come on, that's what wedding does to you (or because of the are you pregnant question. Could be both actually hahaha)

Okay gotta go! Will update more insha Allah. Or maybe I'll just wait for next year mihmihmih.

No comments:

Post a Comment